Full-Time Dietary Aide and Cook Job description
Pediatric Complex Care of Arkansas is a long-term residential facility for children with special needs. The majority of our children require complete mobility assistance as well as daily living assistance. Our children are primarily tube fed, but we have several that are oral eaters. Food prep for these children may require puree, blending, etc. This is a very fast-paced work environment that requires full attention to detail to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents.
Currently, we are seeking a Full-Time Dietary Aide. This position features a Full-Time schedule (during the shifts 4:30 AM-1:00 PM and 10:00 AM-6:30 PM).
Candidates must be able to practice food safety and good hygiene. Must be able to understand and follow state-specified rules and regulations.
· Cooking and preparing meals, snacks, and beverages for residents and staff
· Monitor inventory of kitchen supplies and food items
· Stay current on individual procedures and protocols
· Assist with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
- Good communication skills
- Physical stamina
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player
Must be able to do repetitive walking, reaching, bending, lifting up to 40 lbs. independently, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing, and pulling.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour