Pediatric Complex Care of Arkansas serves 58 children with special needs by providing long term residential care. We are currently seeking a Part Time as needed Environmental Services Aide in our housekeeping department. Our scheduled shifts are:
(Mon – Fri 6AM – 2:30PM)
(Mon – Fri 2:30pm – 11pm)
(Sat – Sun 6:30am – 7pm)
Task/Duties for Part-Time Environmental Service Aide:
• Empty all wastebaskets, as needed.
• Sweep and mop floors, as needed.
• Clean and vacuum carpets, as needed.
• Keep bathrooms, restrooms, and potty areas clean.
• Keep break areas clean.
• Clean and dust windows and blinds, as needed.
• Report any repairs needed to supervisor.
• Practice good aseptic techniques and hand washing.
• Attend in-service training as assigned by the Environmental Services Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
Physical/Sensory Requirements (with or w/o the aid of mechanical devices) Repetitive
• Pulling Trash up to 25lbs
• Using cleaning chemicals
• Moving beds