Pediatric Complex Care of Arkansas is an intermediate long-term residential facility for children with special needs. The majority of our children require complete mobility assistance as well as daily living assistance. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals deliver world-class, long-term care to each resident centered on achieving the best possible care and outcome. This is a very fast paced work environment that requires full attention to detail to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents.
Currently we are seeking a Weekend Day – Assistant Shift Supervisor 6A to 6:30 P Sat-Sun
If you have excellent organizational and team management skills and experience in direct care, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help us create an atmosphere of exceptional care for our residents.
Currently we are seeking a Weekend Day – CNA Assistant Shift Supervisor 6A to 6:30 P Sat-Sun
If you have excellent organizational and team management skills and experience in direct care, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help us create an atmosphere for exceptional care for our residents.
Responsibilities: THIS IS A SAFETY SENSITIVE POSITION
- Assists with activities of daily living by dressing, serving meals, helping to feed, helping residents to ambulate, positioning and transferring residents
- Take care of residents personal hygiene: checking and changing diapers, bathing, grooming, etc.
- Follow nurse instructions and procedures including but limited to tube feedings, trach care, wound care, etc.
- Help teachers with daily educational programming of each resident
- Document daily care routine using computer software
- Coordinate the care of residents on assigned shift
- Proven experience as a Shift Manager or relevant role is a plus
- Good knowledge direct care operations
- A customer service approach with the ability to manage complaints with professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- High School diploma or GED required
- CNA certification is preferred but not required
- Must meet all healthcare requirements including Tuberculosis skin test and COVID vaccination
- Must be in positive standing with all healthcare agencies, including the Employment Clearance Registry and Adult Maltreatment Registry