Job Description for PRN Nursing Aide
Pediatric Complex Care of Arkansas (formerly known as Arkansas Pediatric Facility) serves 58 children with special needs by providing long-term residential care.
This PRN Nursing Aide position is a Direct Care position for CNAs Certified or Uncertified! This is a 12-hour shift!
We are currently in need of Patient Care Techs (Nursing Aides) to care for our children with the mission of ensuring the residents are as comfortable and happy as possible.
PRN Nursing Aide Summary: Responsible for safely, timely, and accurately caring for our medically fragile children.
PRN Nursing Aide:
Follows all protocols and procedures to properly and safely care for residents.
Performs direct care duties to residents in the area of activities of daily living.
Care for residents by bathing, grooming, feeding, toileting, charting, lifts and transfers, checking and changing attend etc.
Punctual and attentive to procedure schedules; demonstrating caring and cultural sensitivity.
Communicates effectively with nursing personnel, clinicians, technicians, or reception.
Alerts nursing staff immediately to any signs of patient distress or equipment malfunction.
Nursing Aide Skills and Qualifications:
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to work in a team atmosphere
· Must be detail orientated
· High School Diploma or GED
· One year in experience in a healthcare setting preferred
· CNA license is a plus
Able to squat, bend, and lift on a regular basis
· Ability to lift 40 pounds independently and repetitively
· Good communication skills
· Organization and time management skills
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Competitive based of experience