Pediatric Complex Care of Arkansas serves 58 children with special needs by providing long-term residential care.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Environmental Services Aide for the morning shift 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM, Monday through Wednesday. This is a part-time position for someone with open availability.
Task/Duties for Part-Time Environmental Service Aide:
• Empty all wastebaskets, as needed.
• Sweep and mop floors, as needed.
• Clean and vacuum carpets, as needed.
• Keep bathrooms, restrooms, and potty areas clean.
• Keep break areas clean.
• Clean and dust windows and blinds, as needed.
• Report any repairs needed to supervisor.
• Practice good aseptic techniques and hand washing.
• Attend in-service training as assigned by the Environmental Services Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
Physical/Sensory Requirements (with or w/o the aid of mechanical devices) Repetitive
• Pulling Trash up to 25lbs
• Using cleaning chemicals
• Moving beds
Pushing clients in a wheelchair (weighing up to 175lbs) to safety during an emergency (e.g. fire, imminent weather)
Part-time hours: 24 per week