Pediatric Complex Care of Arkansas serves 58 children with special needs by providing long term residential care.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time evening shift Environmental Services Technician for 6 AM – 2:30 PM.
• Empty all waste baskets, as needed.
• Sweep and mop floors, as needed.
• Clean and vacuum carpets, as needed.
• Keep bathrooms, restrooms, and potty areas clean. (This includes tubs, tub chairs, potty chairs, whirlpool tub, soap dispensers, towel dispenser, and lotion dispensers.)
• Keep break areas clean.
• Clean and dust windows and blinds, as needed.
• Clean tables and floors in dining-room areas, after each meal.
• Check and refill all soaps, disinfectant, and towel dispensers, as needed.
• Clean dressing table in residents’ bathrooms.
• Clean and dust base boards and widow sills, as needed.
• Report any repairs needed to supervisor.
• Practice good aseptic techniques and hand washing.
• Attend in-service training as assigned by the Environmental Services Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
Physical/Sensory Requirements (with or w/o the aid of mechanical devices) Repetitive
• Mopping large areas
• Cleaning Windows
• Pulling Trash up to 25lbs
• Using cleaning chemicals
• Scrubbing tubs and sinks-requiring some bending
• Cleaning bath rooms
• Moving beds